Monday, October 16, 2006

Flower Field

Its spring time. Here are some pink flowers to celebrate. I still hate pink, sometimes I just can't help myself!

Flower Field

The large version is available at the preceding link.

Today's Gratitude Item: Having a day working in my "old" job. The teacher I relieved for the past two terms was away today so I "got" his classes. His students did not know that he would be away and that, once again, I would be subbing for him. The looks on their faces when they saw me was classic. They ranged from horrified to pleasantly suprised. Most were visibly relieved when I reassured them that their current teacher would be back soon.

4 comments:

TotalChaos said...

So funny to hear Spring, when we are just getting into Winter. :} Nice flowers there.

Oliviah said...

This is a nice image, no idea how you made all those flowers but they are really cool! Now, as for pink, there's pink--and then there's pink! Yours is the most tasteful of pinks. Nice work!

Oliviah said...

By the way, that was very funny: "The looks on their faces when they saw me was classic. They ranged from horrified to pleasantly suprised. Most were visibly relieved when I reassured them that their current teacher would be back soon." You are as good a writer as you are a "fractalist".

LISAJAY said...

I love this image, so pretty!