Monday, October 30, 2006

Wood Weave

Believe it or not, this one uses the same parameters as "Green Peas". The detail is best appreciated when viewed in large size.

Wood Weave

Today's Gratitude Item: That my computer finally decided to cooperate. For some reason, it does not want to seem to start up and for the last two days has been giving me a black screen followed by the "Windows could not start up normally" message. The most frustrating part of this is that I have no idea what the problem is. The plan is to backup my vital stuff onto CD so that at least my data is safe. A lot of the important stuff is online so backing up is not as big a deal as it could be.

1 comment:

Oliviah said...

How beautiful...I must not have seen this one when I was here last. I love these colours and that design is amazing.