Monday, February 12, 2007

Twighlight Star

I liked the colours of this one. Am getting frustrated by the fact that these are all starting to look "the same" to me.

Twilight Star

The large version can be seen at the preceding link.

Today's Gratitude Item: Finally being pointed in the right direction! I was hunting for a list of "Fallen" soldiers for a future Yom Hazikaron graphic but could only find stuff in Hebrew. I needed an English list. Soccer Dad responded to my SOS and gave me a really useful link! Thanks Soccer dad.

1 comment:

Intergalactic Stacey said...

I haven't messed around with Chaoscope in almost two years, but seeing what you're producing makes me want to get it out and play with it again. I may do this this week, sometime!

It always amazes me the images that math can create - especially solids like this.