Friday, August 31, 2007

Curled

A more subdued Tierazon desktop wallpaper. The "icon space" at the side appeared magically when the fractal was created. Most convenient.

Curled

The wallpaper version is available at the preceding link.

Today's Gratitude Item: Getting work close by. It was certainly interesting this morning. School A (nearby) called me first. School B (far far away) called about three minutes later. Am grateful that the call from school A came in first, as it saved me having to suffer through traffic (school B is lovely, but if they call in the morning, then its effectively too late for me to beat the traffic). School A was lovely too!

2 comments:

goatman said...

I love the metallic shading on the fractal spiral.
Had to visit to see what you were up to. Beautiful work as I remember you do.

Dzeni said...

Thanks for your kind words! I'm glad to see that you are "back". Hope your weekend is going well.