Thursday, August 21, 2008

Environemental Onslaught

Sometimes it all gets a bit much. I'm really tired of hearing about global warming, carbon credits and how "the end is nigh". Next time someone tells me there's a problem, I'll just say "Life's a game. No one gets out a alive!". Basically, we're all going to die, so there's no point getting worked up about stuff that one cannot really change.

Environmental Onslaught

The wallpaper version is at the preceding link.

Today's Gratitude Item: Getting a fantastic seat for the school production "Music Man". Said show was extremely well done and was most enjoyable. My students coerced me into going and I'm very glad they did - they were awesome.

4 comments:

runnerfrog said...

Um: Is that a fractal?

Dzeni said...

The green "leaf" part is a fractal. Part of the reason I am fascinated by fractals is that they often mimic natural structures like leaves, lightning, coastlines and clouds.

runnerfrog said...

It's a very good looking mime :-) ...mimic!

TotalChaos said...

I only got that style to work once, and never again. I like it, muchly.