Saturday, March 23, 2013

Broken Bead

Happily, the break was in exactly the right spot to accommodate my signature

Broken Bead

The wallpaper version is available at the preceding link.

Today's Gratitude Item: A great 'gig' (which included some unexpected free parking). Had my first ever 'gig' teaching Israeli dance at a cocktail event. The Jews Bros had been asked to play at the event but the organisers wanted some Israeli dance taught as well - so the band contacted me, we got together and to cut a long story short things went really well and a great time was had by all. One unexpected good thing was that as I was standing at the parking 'pay and display' machine, a random stranger who had made a mistake and bought too much parking earlier in the day gave me their pay / display ticket as they were leaving. Basically this means that instead of paying $25 for parking - I got it for free. Being on the receiving end of 'random kindness' made the evening that much sweeter.

No comments: